Friday 9 March 2012

Bluebell Cupcakes - Treat Your Mum on March 18th

Bluebell Cupcakes marketing genius, charity fundraiser and vintage-aholic Nikki Tait has shared with me the promtional shoot for her Mother's Day Cupcakes. Along with Carlie from A Cup of Vintage they organised a lovely mini shoot at Broadway Barns in Ripley. Assisted by Miss Bush's own Amy Plank and with a rustle through our frocks they have created a tea party that would be just the ticket for Mothers and Grandmothers.

Excuse me while I look away from cake....just want to lick the icing!





















Credits

Cupcakes by http://www.bluebell-cupcakes.co.uk/
RTFACT Flowers in Claygate www.rtfactflowers.co.uk
Doris Designs www.dorisdesigns.co.uk
A Cup of Vintage www.acupofvintage.co.uk
 David Freeman Photography - www.davidfreemanphotography.co.uk
Location http://www.broadwaybarn.com/

2 comments:

  1. adorable cupcakes, beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Bridal Wear UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...