Thursday 16 February 2012

Shed to Wed Wedding Diet Thursday

Week Three. All things considered this week the diet has not been derailed...


 
Starting Stats

Bust 47"
Waist 40"
Hips 43"
Weighing in at 13 stone 6lbs

Week 3 Stats

Bust 45"
Waist 371/2"
Hips 43" ( if I was being particular I could shave a couple of mil' off this!)
Weighing in at 13 stone (1lb off!)


Obviously my glorious success of 4lbs last week lulled me into a false sense of security and three big nights, in the Booze Britain sense, did not help. Total weight loss is now 6lb - one pound short of a sticker! Yes - you really get a sticker!

However a pound is a pound. I googled images of 1lb of fat and arrived at nasty yellow lumps that will put you off your lunch. So I googled 1lb of Jam instead.

Two Cooks One Kitchen

So the architects of my undoing?

Thursday it was a Scentsy candle Party - I took a bottle, I drank a bottle!

Friday was the Mosimann's champagne at The Designer Wedding Show



Saturday Carolanne undertaking the Phil Collins 'InThe Air Tonight' Kareoke Drum Challenge
Saturday was a 4am finish with Gayle of Bloomingayles, Carolanne of Carolanne Armstrong MUA and The Lovely Marshy


So I obviously had to revert to apples, soup and a modicum of lean protein to reach fighting weight for last nights 'weigh-in'! It may interest you to know that a brief scan on Google revealed I am currently, should I want to enter the ring as a boxer, Cruiserweight! This is one down from Heavyweight. Oh dear.

Onwards and downwards...


A friend of mine (that would be you Jackie!) asked me to explain myself regarding a choice of dress I wanted to wear - namely Suzanne Neville's Harmony. To clear up any misunderstanding here is one of my Bridols (Bridal style idol) wearing said dress.


Laura Brace in Suzanne Neville's masterpiece of understatement Harmony. Silk crepe and silk duchesse - I desire this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...