Friday 14 October 2011

Jenny Packham Eve - Fetcham Park Shoot. Photography by Eddie Judd Styling By Tigerlily Weddings

I have finally negotiated the method of file sharing called Dropbox which is, in reality, simple enough for a child to use. Or in 21st century terms - simple enough for someone on their 40s to use. I now, therefore, have full access to the stunning imagery created by two incredibly talented women.

I was put in touch with Penny from Tigerlily Weddings by Annabel from Love My Dress. I asked her for a recommendation of top stylist - she suggested Penny. Now to be perfectly frank - Penny was my first experience of a wedding planner and stylist. This is what it feels like...


One is literally swept along, mindblown and wowed all at the same time.  I put the phone down from our first conversation and thought - what just happened there.

The answer, I now know,  is that I  met a creative force of nature. Penny has a knack of 'getting' the design look you are after and delivering more than you thought possible. Penny applies this incredible talent and energy to projects be they a small photoshoot like Miss Bush at Fetcham Park, to intimate 60-guest weddings or to huge society weddings that have multiple marquees and more staff than guests. What really impresses me though, is not the grandness of the scale, is how much she cares. Phrases like' it's all about the love' abound and she cares deeply about the experiences she is creating for her clients and their guests.

To be honest I am rather headstrong and demanding. ( Here is where you chip in and protest loudly to the contrary!) It could be hard to think of Penny and I on the same project - and we are cooking up a major fashion show at the moment - but through the shoot and our subsequent meetings I am holding Penny in high regard as tough, resourceful and passionate business woman who you definitely want on your team. Penny not only has the ideas but the strength and know-how to make things happen.

Part One of The Fetcham Park shoot below features Jenny Packham 'Eve'. Penny's photographer of choice was Eddie Judd - 'because she really understands light.' To be fair - I own up to thinking' isn't this a prerequisite of the job?' Having seen the pictures, and fallen in love with them, I agree wholeheartedly.  Good call from Penny  - great images fom Eddie.























Credits

So many thanks to Tigerlily Weddings, Eddie Judd  Photography and Fetcham Park's glorious grounds

Hippie Doll Credits:-
Dress, 'Eve', by Jenny Packham, at Miss Bush Bridal
Head Dress Florence Silver tone diamante forehead chain DC Bouquets
Ring The Platinum and diamond meadow ring Jon Dibben
Hand tied bouquet of Anemones Wild About Flowers
Parasol + Letters - Stylist's own
Laser cut paper flowers - Cutture
Ribbon - Simply Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...