Saturday 1 October 2011

Fetcham Park Shoot - Undiscovered Models and the making of the Foxes

I have lovely amazing girls that work for me, they're like sisters and friends rolled into one. I spend more time with them than anyone else ever and they know Miss Bush and our ethos inside out.

However between us we couldn't shake down one single standard size 10/12 figure if our shoot depended on it. My girls are gorgeous, stylish with a natural knack of putting looks together. Collectively, though, we sport fine bosoms, curvy bottoms and whiff of muffin top.

So when searching for models surely we should be stymied. No because we know some utter foxes. Some are friends, many are related and some just walk through the door!

These are the first four and I am desperate to show more but I have to wait for some 'other' bloggers exclusives first ( eh - Annabel!)
Gemma bestie of my daughter
Gemma - Fetcham Fox
Jeni - another bff of my daughter
Fetcham Fox
Ellie - 15 year old baby sister of Bush lovely - Gina

Fetcham Fox

Leia bff of Annette's(Bush sewing supremo)daughter Kirstie

Fetcham Fox
Credits

Photography Eddie Judd and EFC Photography
Styling by Tigerlily
Hair and Make Up Elbie Van Eeden; Carolanne Armstrong; Sharon Roberts; Ariane
Flowers by WildAbout, Scarlett and Viloet and Richardsons
Dresses and accessories Miss Bush
Jewellry Jon Dibben

1 comment:

  1. "whiff of muffin top..." hehe! I love that.

    Monday will be looking beautiful on Love My Dress, that's for sure ;) xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...