Monday 8 August 2011

Clare Banner showing how beautiful Maggie Sottero dresses really are


 I am always delighted to share real life wedding photos for lots of reasons but the one of the biggest joys is sharing how lovely Maggie Sottero dresses really are, how wonderfully they fit and how beautiful real life brides like Clarelook in them.I believe they truly show the dresses better than the Maggie Sottero's own models. I'm sure you will agree!

The dress Clare is wearing is called Summer and the beautiful outdoor shots show how apt the name is!


"As promised I have attached  pictures of me on my wedding day in my beloved Maggie dress!

I can send more once I have the professional pictures through, but think these two show the dress well.

It fitted perfectly, thank you all so much, I LOVED my dress!

Many thanks,

Clare Ridd (Banner!)"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...