Thursday 28 July 2011

Style pioneer Cheryl Ferguson shows us how to Ugo...

The new Mrs Vertannes, designer and style pioneer shows us how to work the fabulous French label Ugo Zaldi with great aplomb.

Ugo Zaldi are only in their 2nd season in the UK and at Miss Bush and the label is going from strength to strength. Cheryl's dress is style B91 and is made from the softest tulle (called  mousseline de soie fellow geeks) draped over soft corsettry. The lovely one-shouldered gown references key trends but is a fresh and original interpretation.
I am also indebted to Cheryl for providing me more ammo to counter the 'is it weddingy enough for church?' argument.

Yes - I'd say so! 


I love the vibrant colour pop flowers

Definitley wedding wedding and cool in one dress...

I love this bouquet - cobalt blue is one of my favourite colours


Extra points to anyone that spotted the Jenny Packham Accacia II headdress - it could have it's own blog it has reached such iconic status.

Thanks Cheryl for sharing these stunning pictures x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...