Monday 25 July 2011

Sophie Mitchell nee Janion

If I ever need a career change Sophie just has the job I fancy. Events Manager at Moet Hennessey anyone? Now that does sound like champagne heaven. So imagine then being able to have many, many glasses of champagne and be able to fit into Suzanne Neville's Maiden and still look like a supermodel. A wee bit jealous? No me either! Sophie also happens to be very lovely and gracious - proving, Mr.Mitchell, some guys really do get all the luck!


In Sophie's words
"A belated but huge thank you for all of your friendly help, advise and professionalism with my wedding dress. A special thanks to Janet for all the last minute alterations as well! I was so pleased with the dress on the day, it really was my dream dress and it felt amazing to wear. "

"It was a pleasure coming to each of my fittings as you were all so great to deal with and were a big support. "







It really is an absolute pleasure to be able to share these images - many thanks Mr & Mrs Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...