Wednesday 27 July 2011

Charlotte Last - All Things Bright and Beautiful

When I first started working for my Mother at Miss Bush ,17 odd years ago, I saw it as a bit of a Mc-Job. Part-time relief from being a first time Mummy. Fairly soon it got under my skin and it's been a long time since I thought of returning to London to a 'proper job.' Apart from the sumptuous surroundings and the gorgeous dresses one of the benefits is the fantastic girls I meet, sometimes all too briefly. It's this daily social life, a feed of new and fascinating clients that could never tempt me back to the corporate world. I will repeat endlessly  how very proud I am of my clients not just as beautiful brides but brilliant women.

Charlotte fits into this category in an instant. Bright, funny self-deprecating, an enthusiastic bride and a beautiful one to boot. Charlottes parents are charming and since her wedding one of her friends and sisiter have also bought dresses so there has been ample opportunity for me to beg and plead for a set of photos showing one my favourite all time dresses by Jesus Peiro.
Jesus Peiro Style 165 in Razmir Mikado

Veil is a teeny elbow length to sit at the teeny waist!

A detachable Cathedral length train adds drama and back view splendour1



Beautiful rural Rutland

This has got to be the picture in the silver frame....

I love, love, love this train


Congratulations - what a happy image....
Massive personal thanks to Charlotte and her family for sharing these pictures and for her support of Miss Bush Bridalwear - whatever the polar opposite of Bridezilla is you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...